Friday, January 4, 2013

All By Herself



This school break has been long. I love my B but it is time for her to go back to school! Back I say! LOL 

B was a bored one day and first started posing with a tutu on her head. Duck lips and all

*sigh*

She then announced that she wanted to bake some sugar cookies from scratch...without my help. I have no problem with B cooking as long as she cleans up afterwards and ask for assistance if necessary.

She found the recipe on her own, made sure we had all of the ingredients and went to work. She only had a couple of questions but she really did it all by herself. I most certainly laid up in my bed while she baked!

While I am not a sugar cookie lover, these were not bad at all! If she keeps this up I might have her cooking dinner up in here!


Go B!


1 comment:

Denise Smith said...

They look good, B! GREAT JOB!!

Print