Friday, January 11, 2013

Pinterest Recipes Overload

Image Credit
No secret that I LOVE me some Pinterest! While I love all of my boards, my favorite might be Recipes To Try.   The problem is I will Pin the photos with intention of coming back later to review the actual recipe. However, later has turned into nearly 400 recipes and counting!

With that being said, I am going to make a concerted effort to make and review the recipes on that board on a more frequent basis. Not only will it make room for more food pins (!), but it will also add something new to my meal rotation, I've gotten kind of bored with our usual. You can see my comments on the few Pinterest recipes I've tried by visiting this board.

What are some of the Pinterest recipes you've tried that you've loved or want to try? Link it so I can Pin it! LOL

Collage Image Credits: Chicken, Dirty Rice, Cake, Salad

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

HAAAA girl you gonna have me fat. This month on my menu is ALL new meals from my yummy board lol. Last night was burbon street chicken. YUMMY!!!!

Tarsha @ SouthernGirl. CitySwirl said...

I have that chicken recipe pinned too! I can't wait to try it!

Print