Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Day Rolls


 While in Fargo visiting Best Sister ever and Best Brother in Law ever I made my Christmas Day Rolls.  I only make these once a year in my house because not only does the recipe make a lot of rolls but they are so good you will be eating them ALL DAY LONG. Not even joking.

After baking this delicious bread you can freeze them and reheat in the oven straight from the freezer in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes.  The recipe for these awesome rolls can be found here. TRUST me you won't regret it! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo....where's the recipe?

Ninah said...

Amen Saints! Those rolls were divine!!!

Tarsha @ SouthernGirl. CitySwirl said...

There's a link to the recipe in the second paragraph! Enjoy

Adrienne said...

I need to reevaluate our friendship lol. Pinning NOW.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

YUM!

Reggie said...

I feel like I get just a little bit fatter from just looking at your page.

Print