Friday, June 27, 2014

Currently...


Enjoying Making homemade ice creams! I churned a family favorite, Banana Pudding Ice Cream, this week.  Think I’m going to churn Coffee Toffee next week!

Loving My new boring wall paint color that we are slowly adding to our walls! The entire house was painted in, what we call “puke yellow”, when we purchased. We have been putting off painting the main areas of the house for years.  However, Thanksgiving will be in our house this year so we gotta get rid of the wall color stat!

Feeling Thankful. I have had a piss poor attitude about some things…a lot of things.  I was driving home one day, doing the whole self-loathing thing when I thought “what’s the lesson”. While I don’t think I have extracted the full lesson because the situation isn't resolved, I am thankful for my blessings nonetheless.  I am focusing on what’s going right and what’s good, doing that has brought me a measure of peace.

Reading I am trying to read the free e-book called Lime.  I don’t think I’m going to make it through to the end though.  I will give it a couple of more chapters before I decide.

Thinking aboutVisiting my hometown so I can visit my grandmother and other family and friends.  I haven’t seen my grandmother in several years so this visit is long overdue.  Plus, It would be a nice little road trip for me and B. I’m thinking during the 4th of July…we will see!

Listening toOld School John P Kee…I’ve needed the encouragement.  Sometimes you've got to encourage yourself!

Watching Grey’s Anatomy Season Finale.

Making me happyActively doing more of what I LOVE!


No comments:

Print