Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bacon Lettuce Roasted Tomato Sandwich



Yes, I know I am late with the sandwich a week posts for National Sandwich Month "but what had happened was" LOL

So, if I had to pick a favorite sandwich of all time, the BLT would be it. I mean this classic sandwich has come a long way from plain old lettuce, processed cheese, and "light" bread.

In our home, we build BLT like we build our burgers; piling them high with all kinds of goodness! This particular sandwich was blessed with bacon jam aioli *faints and faints and faints*


We test tasted this at our favorite grocery store and loved it. The store had a buy one get one free *schwing* All I did was mix a couple of tablespoons in about a cup of regular mayo...instant bacon jam aioli!



I piled my sandwich with romaine, avocado spread, bacon jam and a really good aged Wisconsin sharp cheddar...girl bye!


Don't forget to enter the giveaway!! A jar of this bacon jam could be yours! Go here for details.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really good! The bacon jam aioli sounds heavenly!

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum. Did I say yum? YUM!! :D GP

chele said...

I can't believe how you can make something so simple look so delicious!!

Print