Saturday, November 3, 2012

#AThankful30Days Day 3 Best Friends

Growing up, we moved ALOT! We lived in places for such short periods of time I never really made the lasting friendships most people take for granted.  I was always the new girls and I hated it!  That totally does not take away from the friendships I made and have sustained during high school or later in life, I thank God for those friendships often. However, there is something to be said about being friends with someone for 20 plus years or having childhood memories to reminisce about.
These two have been thick as thieves since they were 3 years old.  They usually hug each other when they see each other or when they leave each other. I LOVE that. I pray that they remain as close as they are for as long as possible. Best friends rock!
#AThankful30Days
 

No comments:

Print