Friday, February 15, 2013

Regular Old Photo Dump



Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie w/Nutella Filling

Playing with my camera

Playing with my camera...again

Not sure if I ever blogged about this most delicious carrot cake.


At a rest stop in Kansas...I think. She couldn't wait to get in the snow


And make a snow angel




Straight hair for a pageant



They were such troopers en route to Fargo we had to let them work
off some of that energy. There were sharks on the floor!

Buds

What our drive looked like the entire trip up.

We made it to Fargo and I had to Vaseline her face up before she headed out to play

Cousins


Calm before the storm

My sweet niece...


She was smitten with B.
I will blog about this once I tweak it a bit. Cheeseburger Mac


Ready for roasting for a cheese sauce I did not like

The makings of chocolate cinnamon rolls.

No comments:

Print