Tuesday, November 5, 2013

30 Drafts #2 - Snaps from Instagram


Instagram is my favorite!  If you follow me, @SoGirlCitySwirl, you have likely seen all of these pictures and related commentary.  I usually post my #CrackSnack finds, recipe less dinners, drink concoctions and selfies (that word just cracks me up!)

Shrimp and Grits in a white wine cream sauce!

Double Dipped Onion Rings. E only gets these twice a year!

Homemade pizzas are the best pizzas!  I'm going to have do a
tutorial on this super easy and delicious crust!

Fresh Fried Eggplant.  They were so good we had them two nights in a row!

I have found my cinnamon roll recipe! I made them two days in a
row to make sure the goodness was not a fluke! LOL

B wanted mozzarella sticks as a part of her super random birthday dinner.
Y'all know I was not going to buy frozen!  Recipe coming soon.

Saturday night dinner: Tacos three ways. Man these were so good! Chili Rubbed Cob w/ Lime and Ginger Slaw, Grilled Steak w/ Avocado Salsa, BBQ Pulled Pork w/Pepper Jack Cheese all on warm corn tortillas!


#30Drafts


No comments:

Print