Friday, April 11, 2014

Fan Girl Friday: Fancy Coffee Brewers


 

Hello Luvah!

I have turned E into a coffee snob.  When we first met, many, many, moons ago, he was drinking *gasp* INSTANT coffee!  I. Know. The horror!  It did not take long for E to love, and perfect, freshly ground coffee making.  I may choose the beans but E is the number one coffee making stunna in our home!  When Keurigs first came on the market I wanted one badly but I couldn't justify the expense, especially since our little ten cup drip one was working just fine. 

Well, I am not sure I care whether the cost is justified for this beauty because momma wants!
I saw this is a doctor's office recently and I, without shame, took pictures and asked the receptionist questions!  This baby would be great for us during the week. No need to brew an entire pot when all we'd have time for is a cup or two. Plus, the k-cup varieties are deep in these streets, coffee, tea, hot chocolate! YES!! I want it all!!!


Sadly, I may have to put this on my Birthmas list for E cause I legit can't justify the cost...I want this stove in my life waaaaaay more than I want this fancy coffee making machine!!

No comments:

Print