Friday, June 1, 2012

The Friday Five

Overheard


“It must suck to worry about what others think of you and/or your decisions”...A dear friend
 
“Gigi, I had a bad day. Only watermelon can fix it”...Q, he got on the phone and sounded miserable about some watermelon! LOL
 
“My mom is not my friend, she is my mommy”...B is constantly telling her friends this.
 
“No, without explanation is a perfectly good answer”...this wise woman I know!
 
"You wouldn't have had to do anything. If I didn't want to share my gum or if I didnt have a enough to share with everybody, I would have never pulled the gum out! What kind of mean person does that?"...My kid. The miscreant...insert sarcasm
 
Have a wonderful weekend! To my teachers that are out for the summer...I am tres jealous...TRES! LOL

1 comment:

Tazzee said...

Q knows what's up! I've been bugging MM to hit up his fruit man. I've gone too long without watermelon.

Let's pray B remembers you're not her friend when she hits 16.

Print