Friday, June 15, 2012

The Friday Five

Yaaaaaaaaay it's Friday!

I most certainly have lots going on this weekend. Haven't had a busy weekend like this since....two weekends ago! Lol


Five things I have going on this week include:
  1. Friday night dinner with B. It's her turn to pick the restaurant. I love spending one on one time with her! She's great company!
  2. Saturday B has a sleepover birthday/swim party #PraiseDaLooYa! Have to remember to get a gift.
  3. My turn to plan Saturday date night with E! He's going to love love love what I have planned! Date night starts at 4 p.m. Saturday!
  4. I will also be attending a birthday party for one of my fave people, Saturday night. I love celebrating!
  5. Finally, Father's Day. We will be prepping one of E's fave meals: Grilled rib-eye, shrimp kabobs and homemade onion rings. His fave dessert is banana pudding but I'm going to make it into an ice cream: banana ice cream with carmelized bananas and vanilla wafer pieces...that dude looooooves ice cream!
What do you have planned for your weekend?

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Ok you GOTTA share how you make the icecream. That sounds SOOOO GOOD.

Saturday we are feeding the homeless then going to have fun! Thank laser tag, skating and go karts lol.

Sunday I'm sure I'll be tired lol. Gotta do it up for my boo though lol

Print