Monday, October 8, 2012

Pinterest to the Rescue: The Fashioneata Files

When B was about 4 or 5 years old, she announced to her dad and I that she was glad she was a "fashioneata"  I laughed so hard I cried! Fashioneata? Really???? 

She has always been aware of her 'look' and has always been fairly fashion forward.  I have no idea where she gets this from because her dear mother is neither a fashionista or "fashioneata" This is reason 4,524,128,685 that I love Pinterest...fashion boards!

Pinners usually use Polyvore to create looks and then place them on Pinterest. Polyvore is so awesome it even gives you the prices for the items.  Now being the bargain shopper that I am, I can easily replicate the fashions I like for less.

So an occasional segment on Southern Girl City Swirl will be The Fashioneata Files where I will take an outfit from Pinterest and recreate it for less. B is loving this! LOL

Here are a few of my favorite looks. You can follow my 'My Style' board here and my 'I Love My Legs' board here which is dedicated to dresses cause I LOVE a hot dress/skirt.








No comments:

Print