Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Plastic Flower Pot Drainage Holes...Without A Drill!


When one of my favorite cra.ck houses, Big Lots, had a summer clearance sale I went ca-razy!  I mean 70% off planters? Yes please!  However, imagine my surprise when I am ready to fill these babies and there are no drainage holes!  I didn't even know they made them that way.

Since I am new to this whole DIY thing, I don't have a lot of the tools.  I mean I have the basics, hammer, screwdriver, wrench, etc.  However, I have not invested in a good power drill.  What's an un-savvy, unskilled DIY'er to do? Improvise! 

A quick search of these here inter-webs proved fruitful. See how easy:














 

1 comment:

Denise Smith said...

I'm back!

When I'm there in 5 weeks, may I have some of your plant cuttings to bring back home? I've found it a wonderful way to have meaningful and ever-living keepsakes of the ones I love <3

Print