Wednesday, May 16, 2012

B in Blue




Funny story: B has become a Tod.dlers and Tia.ras STAN! She actually practices her pageant "walks" while she's cleaning or walking to the kitchen or just walking in general. She found this dress, which used to belong to W, while we were looking through my closet for dress up clothes. It fit *cries*


I have no idea where she gets her fashion sense from because it definitely was NOT me! I LOVE this color on her and to pair it with yellow and leopard? SUPER CUTE!


Oh and I most certainly purchased my own royal blue dress so I can replicate this look!

4 comments:

chele said...

She looks gorgeous.

Nerd Girl said...

Absolutely beautiful! And now I'm off to buy a yellow belt...

Tarsha @ SouthernGirl. CitySwirl said...

Thank you guys!

Anonymous said...

LOVIN IT!!! B looks "different." She's growing up. No more little girl; she's blossoming...too soon. *sigh*

Print