Monday, May 14, 2012

The Housekeeper Debate



You know what the ongoing disagreement is in my house? Me hiring a housekeeper. Seriously. Lol

I say no, except for spring cleaning type stuff, because if we all pitched in there wouldn't be a need for a housekeeper; money saved. Also, B needs to learn how to keep house...how are you going to do that if you have someone doing it for you??

E says YES! He hates cleaning, I'm anal and he believes it will make me happier and less stressed....because clean makes me happy. Seriously happy! To him it's money well spent, an investment in a more peaceful home and my overall happiness.

I hate that he might be right, cause he gon ride this 'right' til the wheels fall off! LOLOL

Do you have a housekeeper? Money well spent?

4 comments:

Shay Bruce said...

Housekeepers ROCK!!! I don't do it often (every 3-4 weeks) but it is truly money well spent. Especially for that stuff you just don't wanna do i.e...baseboards, ceiling fans, window sills.... Get ya one!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't have one, but I've been with JD long enough to know I'm hiring one after we get married.

Tarsha! said...

wha wha what????? Married????? YES!!!!!!!

Arii said...

It's the best money spent. My housekeeper comes in twice a month and I loooooove the service. I might be able to have her come in once a week pretty soon!

Print