Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Easy Vase Tutorial



Pinterest will have you all up in Hobby Lobby thinking you are Crafting Queen Goddess of All Things Handmade. Y’all laughing cause you know it’s true! LOL

Crafting Queen I am not but sometimes there are some projects I find on Pinterest that I just KNOW I can do…this cute little vase idea is one of them. I bake cupcakes, I have tons of cute cupcake baking cups that are piled in a drawer in my kitchen. A mess.

Well, I already had a glue and after a trip to the dollar store I secured the glass vases and the candlestick holders. Watch me work:
Use a really strong adhesive
1.
I let this dry overnight.
2.
Finished product!
3.
Viola! Super cute cupcake baking cup holders! Now my liners are not hiding in my drawer and they look so pretty displayed on the window seal…next to the only plant that has ever survived indoors at 18082! LOL

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

LOL too cute and yep pinterest makes you think you can do ANYTHING lol

Ninah said...

Really cute! I can't wait to try this for my cupcake liners!!! Thanks for the inspiration : )

Print