Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new spot! So glad you are here! Please be patient as I work out the kinks and get everything moving and grooving. As you may have noticed, I've also undergone a name change...Thank you @SojournerVerdad! My sweet as pie sister, Ninah Bee gave me awesome input on the preliminary blog design (she got that good eye)...thank you Love. 

Southern Girl. City Swirl will incorporate ALL of the things I love, not just cooking! My family is pretty funny, my youngest daughter thinks she's a star-rah (did I tell ya'll I signed her up for a pageant?! O_o), my oldest daughter is moving back home for a bit, I am back in redecorating, remodeling mode, and I am anxious to share some new recipes I've been trying!

So yeah, as you can see there will not be a shortage of posts and things to talk about! So PLEASE come on in, grab a glass of sweet tea...or full-bodied red and join me as I share!

No comments:

Print