Friday, July 6, 2012

The Friday Five



Five songs I've been rocking in my I.pod this week


Tevin Campbell: Goodbye "Cause I'm the T to the E to the V to the I to the N" 






The Temptations: Treat Her Like A Lady "Now I believe a woman should be treated with the utmost respect" These brothers can MOVE you hear me! LOVE LOVE LOVE The Temptations. Every time our family gets together we always have a Temptations sing off...dance moves and ALL!




The Police: Every Little Thing She Does is Magic Eighties music is the best! I also LOVE a good band. Live music beats all! I appreciate and respect musicians man. It takes skill to read music, carry a tune, timing, learning and playing your instrument! #Respect




Robin S: Show Me Love "Heartbreaks and promises, I've had more than my share" This song used to go so hard!! Her voice is so powerful! I rocks with Dance/House music yo!




Melody Gardot: Worrisome Heart "I would be lucky to find me a man who could love me the way that I am" I think I heard this on an old show Lipstick Jungle with Brooke Shields...I loved the show, love the song; her voice is lovely, the music is beautifully arranged...winner all around.




So what are some songs you've been rocking out to lately? Have a great weekend! Do something fun!

Photobucket

1 comment:

K. Rock said...

That's my favorite Tevin song.

Print