Sunday, July 13, 2014

Currently...



Enjoying – Summer weather.  Weather in the city has been rather mild this year! We've gotten decent rain and, as of this writing, have not gotten above 95 degrees!

Loving – Lane Bryant’s buy two bras get two free sale.  A new, well-fitting bra will change your life perspective OK!! LOLOL

Feeling – Tired. I have not been sleeping well…Boo insomnia Boo!

Reading - Maid to Love by Marie Force

Thinking about – Thrifting for the shelf décor. I want eclectic family funk on those shelves!

Listening to – Old School Prince, i.e. Controversy, 1999, Dirty Mind…classics!

Watching – House of Cards.  I started watching earlier this year but it didn’t pull me in. So I am going to give it another try since I am a Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright fan.  Haven't started The West Wing yet...

Making me happy – Doing more of the things that I love!

No comments:

Print