Sunday, July 6, 2014

Currently...

Enjoying – Not using the oven for all of July. That is what E and I are attempting.  If it can’t be grilled, smoked or prepared stove top…it does not need to get cooked!  Even our pizzas will be cooked over the grill!

Loving – the smell of our freshly cut grass.  This has always been a favorite smell of mine since I was little. It was a sure sign of summer and that the weather was warming up and that school was almost over!

Feeling – Thankful for a successful surgery. All went well with the pacemaker battery replacement.

ReadingOne Small Thing by Jessica Barksdale Inclan . I am trying to get through a chunk of my free e-books this summer.  I started out feeling sympathetic towards the wife and her unfulfilled desires but then she turns into whiny woman which is annoying.  There is an "outside child" thrown into the mix so we will see what happens.


Thinking about – posting every day in July. Seriously, it is only a thought right now! I have enough drafts…we’ll see.

Listening to – Classic Gorillaz. I introduced B to this band a while ago and she is a total Stan now! Listening to Gorillaz was her first intro to Bobby Womack (RIP); I mean you gotta be real grown to listen to old school Bobby! LOL

Watching – Nothing really.  Think I am going to start binge watching The West Wing.  I’ve never seen it but I constantly hear great things about the show. My sister has always raved about it.

Making me happy – Transforming our house to home…even if it is about eight years overdue! All of the sanding and painting and repairing…I love doing that stuff!
 

No comments:

Print