Monday, April 15, 2013

B needs your vote!


For those of you that don't know, B does pageants.  During her second pageant, she won the top prize for her age division, which included a crown and sash.
 
 
She's only done two pageants in her entire career...lol. For both, she wore the dress you see above. I won't even go on my tangent about the price of gowns and what people are willing to pay for said gowns. Chile. Not me.  I gave B a budget and she found this dress in the clearance section of DavidsBridal online.  We lucked up finding it in one of the stores in the city. We had it altered (shortened and some of the netting taken out) and it has served us  well.
 
For the state competition, however, B THINKS she wants a new dress.  She found these dresses and can't decide which she likes better. That's where you come in! Cast your vote in the comments please to help B decide on her next winning dress!
 
 

1. This yellow is my favorite! It is also the most expensive not including alterations. It also comes in a hot pink that we like.
 
 
 
 
  2. B likes this purple because of the "princess cut" but she doesn't think it is "blingy" enough



 3. Dark purple. B like this one but, again, not blingy enough and the waist part looks "wonky" according to her. This one is my least favorite


 
 
 
4. This is my second favorite but B's least favorite. She said if we could get Ms. Suzie (the seamstress) to make it more sparkly the dress would have a chance
 
 
 OK party people, what do y'all think? B can't wait to hear from you! Seriously. She's gonna get on my nerves asking "have the people spoken?" lololol
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

chele said...

I like #4 the best.

Whitney said...

LOVE the yellow!! & the dark purple is cute too but the first one is def my fav!! she would be gorgeous in it!!

Tarsha @ SouthernGirl. CitySwirl said...

TEST TEST TEST

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I love the style of the yellow and I also think it will look beautiful on B. I think the yellow dress in hot pink would be cute too. So my vote is 1.

Ninah said...

The Yellow! The Yellow! The Yellow!

Sara said...

I like the yellow one! :)

Print