Friday, April 5, 2013

The Friday Five: What My Weekend Looks Like

Am I the only one SUPER happy that it is the weekend? This week seem to drag right!? Well B will have me all in these mean streets this weekend and I am ready! Here are five things we will be getting into this weekend:
 
 
 
I'm going to try recreating this really tasty jam...in the slow cooker
 
While this jam is cooking, me, B and one of her friends will head to our church for Friday Night Dodgeball! B LOVES dodgeball...she will take you down! LOL
 
If you follow me on Instagram (@SoGirlCitySwirl) you've already seen this picture of my homemade Ramen!! I had a craving for ramen earlier this week. The craving was long and strong y'all.  I literally have not had ramen in decades!  I can't eat that process packet of "flavoring" any longer so I made homemade ramen! So super easy, super delicious such that I will be making it again this weekend.
 
I've had my Couch 25k  program for years. Even when I was hardcore working out and running semi-regularly, I never completed the entire program. Well I'm going to start back up and actually run through the entire program because I want to move on to Couch 2 10K.
 
Saturday, Miller Outdoor Theatre will have their opening season musical! Me, B and two of her friends will pack a dinner picnic and head on down to Miller for Thoroughly Modern Millie. I love visiting Miller. You get quality musicals, plays, concerts, all for free. We try to attend at least five shows during the season.
 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
 

3 comments:

Babs said...

I saw Millie on broadway a few years ago. Fun show! I can't wait for Regan to be old enough to see musicals.

Paige (The Last Doughnut) said...

Couch to 10K! Love that!!!!! :)

Happy Friday!

Reggie said...

I was so happy it was Friday I could have danced my way out of the office today.

Print