Thursday, April 25, 2013

Weekend Fun

We will have another full weekend! I love when I am busy with fun activities  both Friday and Saturday. Sundays are reserved for rest!!

B and I will head to Miller Outdoor Theatre again Friday evening to see, ‘Where Were You In ’65?’ I'm thinking the music alone will be worth the free admission!


I will pack a lovely dinner picnic of grilled chicken sandwiches, fresh fruit cups, our favorite kettle cooked chips and I might bake cupcakes for dessert! The weather has been perfect for alfresco dining.

 Saturday is our company picnic at Kemah. 


The Party Girls and I will be out there all day having a blast!  The girls will have unlimited ride passes plus we will be getting our boardwalk gaming on! 


 What do you guys have planned for the weekend?
 
 
 

No comments:

Print