Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blog Every Day in May Day 14 - Ten things that make you really happy

 
via
 
1.  My family
 
 
 
2. Cooking
 
 
3.  Fresh white socks. So very serious!
 
via
4.  Really good friends
 
 
5.  Being hugged by this guy; best arms in the business!
 
 
6.  Accomplishing a goal, no matter the size
 
 7.  My home. While it is in a constant state of decorating and remodeling, I love coming home! Still haven't made those curtains, but I have fabric now! #Progress
 
 
8.  My lemon bush; last year was the first year that it actually produced yellow fruit. If you follow me on Instagram you know I was OVER THE MOON!
 
 

9.  Music.  These are the last three songs I listened to
 
Madness by Muse

Run and Hide by Algebra

Stronger Than Me by Amy Winehouse




10. Everyday I get a chance to get it right!


 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Music! yes. If you haven't already, you must give Ed Sheeran a listen.

Tarsha @ SouthernGirl. CitySwirl said...

@Melissa DeLong I LOVE new music so I shall check Mr. Sheeran out post haste! Thank you!

Rachel said...

You are so lucky to be able to grow lemon trees. It's too cold to grow them here.

Print