Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 24, Friday: Your Top 3 Worst Traits

 
 
via
I'm not sure I agree with ALL of the words in this picture but that's neither here nor there! LOL
 
1.  I can hold a grudge. I don't grudge over silly stuff.  My grudges are legitimate TO ME.  I don't think about how to get back at people who wrong me, I don't dwell on it or anything like that. I'm just aware that I no longer like you and won't even acknowledge your existence again until I am good and ready. 
 
2.  I over think stuff.  Like I will have a really good idea or plan and instead of just putting it into action, I think it to shreds.  I am actively working on this though.
 
3.  I am indecisive. Don't give me 25 options because I will change my mind 20 times!  This is probably why I usually don't care about other people making plans.  If all I have to do is give a little input and show up, I'm winning!  Nonetheless, I am actively working on this because I hear it drives people mad.
 
 
 

No comments:

Print