Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 29, Wednesday: Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories.


Use Grooveshark or YouTube to include them in the post

I'm going to post about new to me music I've found recently.  Real music is not always on the radio! Hope you all enjoy!

Unaware by Allen Stone

I never expected all of that soul to come out of his voice!  I was raising holy music hands y'all! I love everything about this song! He did that!


Hell Yeah by Stacy Barthe

I'd never heard of her or her music now I need to find all of her music!  Her voice, the lyrics, the freaking beat! I love everything about this song too. And did yall peep her super dope style!?  All the flyness!!


What Profit by Dwele featuring Phife Diggy. 
I've never been a big Dwele fan but 
I've always been a huge Phife Dog fan!


Make it Bun Dem by Skrillex and Damian Marley. 
B introduced me to this song and I loved it instantly!


Metropolis by Janelle Monae. I think her voice 
is amazing and that she is very underrated!




No comments:

Print