Friday, May 10, 2013

Blog Everyday in May Day 10 - Most Embarrassing Moment

 
via
 
I am naturally really, really shy and kind of clumsy
so I have MANY embarrassing tales! LOL
 
Like the time I was going to get up in front of my entire school and do a solo dance for a talent show? Instead I walked out on stage and panicked AND got booed off the stage!
 
Or about the time I was in elementary school during field day and our entire class got on stage to dance for the talent portion?  I got on stage and laughed the entire time I was up there. Never broke out any of my fine dance moves.
 
Ironically, I LOVE dancing, even now.
 
Or about the time I was in high school and dating? I was on a date with one particular guy and I let out (what I thought was) a silent but deadly?
Couldn't blame that on anyone else, he heard it.
 
Oh, and there is the time I was walking in too high heels on a date.  
We were holding hands, I wobbled WE fell!
 
Oh or about the time I boiled an egg in the microwave at a previous employer and set the microwave on fire.  For the six years I remained at that firm they NEVER let me live that down. smh
 
Told y'all...a mess! lolol
 
 

2 comments:

Aleshea said...

Bwahaha, these cracked me up.

K. Rock said...

Ha! You set a microwave on fire?! At work? Ha again!

Print